Friday 13 March 2015

About this blog page

This blog is a collection of programming problems which are useful for Programming Interviews as well as Competitive programming. I try to cover my Interview experience with the help of this blog . I think ,this blog will be  gateway to crack the coding interview. I try to solve one problem daily so that my blog  gets the latest feeds . This blog might going to have some typographical errors but  with your feedback and with  time. I try to improve it.
I try to cover some usually asked coding Question and I try to give  my perceptive solution to the problem.I prefer java Language  and later I try to solve some google code jam Questions.
Competitive programming is way to enhance your programming skills. Below are the list of sites in which you can register yourself and try to solve the problems on your own.


  1. Hackerrank
  2. Code chef
  3. Hackerearth
  4. SPOJ
  5. Codeforces
  6. UVa online judge
  7. Top coder